Who We are
TEM consists a group of telecommunications professionals, who believed that the level of support and service being provided to clients from Telcos, had dropped to an unacceptable level.
How We Can Help
Most telco entities make it as difficult and confusing as possible to understand the costs of doing business. TEM offer the next level of account support which is a true partnership. This means no more time wasting dealing with telcos - we do this for you so that you can focus on your business.
How We Work
By strategically aligning with your business we are able to provide with the optimum outcome at all times. We achieve this by negotiating on your behalf with your telco providers.
Telco Expense Management (TEM), consists a group of telecommunications professionals, who believed that the level of support and service being provided to clients from Telcos, had dropped to an unacceptable level.
So TEM decided that the time was right to provide clients with a range of options that, would restore the level of service and support to match clients expectations.
How does TEM do this?
TEM has a wide range of experience of dealing with the telcos, which enables us to negotiate outcomes that you would not normally be able to obtain.
TEM undertakes with you, to do a complete line by line review of all products and services you currently use.
This allows TEM to provide a detailed review of your current situation, along with other options to consider.
What this means for you?
By allowing TEM to review, negotiate and provide options for you to consider, it guarantees you obtain the best outcome and price points for the services you use.
To ensure that this remains the case, TEM provides a range of proactive account support options for you to choose from, at whatever level you require.
TEM Capability Statement
What does TEM offer you?
- TEM provides an initial line by line bill review, for your chosen telco provider, at no cost.
- TEM review services, identify redundant fixed line, mobile services including unauthorised app usage, 0/S calling, or fixed data services, which helps to ensure that, you pay only for what is needed.
- TEM is not owned or operated by any provider, which ensures that your best interests are our focus.
- TEM consultancy fees only apply when, TEM delivers an outcome that is measurable on the bill or, a fee for service option has been agreed to.
- TEM can provide individual project service and support options, for things like, E01 submission, Tender Document preparation assistance, Tender Review services, Provider contract negotiations etc.
- TEM can provide assistance with, product and service comparisons from, all telco providers.
- TEM specialises in assisting and providing independent advice and support with respect to Telstra products and services.
- TEM can also provide, billing and provisioning support, for any non-Telstra carrier, with respect to mobiles, fixed line, and data services.
- TEM can assist with MSP choice and migration to The Cloud with respect to, Hosted PABX Services etc.
- TEM allows you out source telco service and support which, frees up staff to focus on, their core business activities.
- TEM provides proactive, not reactive account reviews, for your mobile, fixed line and data services, that help ensure that your spend stays under control, at all times.
- TEM provides mobiles service management as part of its proactive support service.
- TEM makes it as easy as possible for you to work with them, by providing a range of standard and negotiable support options, to choose from.